• An 18 day arts and culture festival located in an abandoned, partly demolished former power generating station in the Port Lands of Toronto
• Created a festival site, which included a 1500 seat theatre, 5000 person music venue, 2000 seat concert hall, cabaret room, restaurant and beer garden.
• Real time site budget tracking and management and an event staff of 100 plus
• Responsible for management of comprehensive heath & safety program and incident management procedures
• Managed various city permits, inspections and full site fire safety plan in conjunction with Toronto Fire
• Contracted vendors & equipment, which included scaffold stairway structures, performance spaces
out of shipping containers, a construction elevator